Five Minute Post
- Daylight Savings Time is much harder to deal with when you have a baby.
- You are not supposed to leave in baby oil overnight and part of the next day to combat cradle cap. It’s uncomfortable for the baby and anyone holding her. You should apparently wash it out after 15 minutes. Whoops! Live and learn…
- Todays field trip was a trip to Target to buy some disposable diapers. We use them only for overnight and when sitters are here so we are pretty sure this is going to last us a very long time. In face she might grow out of them before we are done with them. After that we went to Copps because Woodman’s was packed again. We only needed a few staples and we wanted to do something different. Copps has the best fun selection of baked goods, olives and free samples. It was good to get out because Morella woke up the second time in a cranky mood. I also love how people take peeks at her….:)
- I am getting my hair cut on St. Patricks Day. My friend needs a hair model for a salon interview and I need my hair cut. I am going to donate my hair to Locks of Love…I may also be getting some color added to it! Only a little bit and not near the scalp though since I am allergic to hair dye. I think the number one goal here (aside from my friend getting the job) is that I don’t walk out with ‘Mom Hair.”
- Morella has been temporarily cured of the Mommie’s with some good intensive Daddy therapy. Actually, I did some research and found that the best time to make the switch and help her be more comfortable is when she is happy and relaxed — aka — the morning. So if Tim takes her right away in the morning and goes on throughout the day then she is totally fine. Whew, that’s a relief!
- Tim made a seafood salad for dinner. It was good.
- My big project for the last two weeks is a care package for a friend. Man, it’s ongoing and I hope she likes it. I have had plenty of time to put lots of thought into it that’s for sure, but it’s also sort of fun to be able to think carefully about something like this and not just throw it together or just “buy” something.
- Five minutes are up. I am so tired. Zzzzzzz.